Thank you for your interest in the Adopt-A-Beach Program.
By completing the agreement below and providing the requested information, entering your name in the signature field and clicking submit (constituting an electronic signature), a sign provided will be placed and maintained at a public beach access point with your sponsor information displayed.
In return, you agree to:
- Check in before cleaning access
- Clean your access/ remove litter/debris from the area a minimum of 6 times per year
- Record data via Surfrider’s Beach Cleanup Data collection system.( this is Mandatory)
- send photos of clean ups to be posted on our social media platforms.
- after 2 year term you will need to re apply for the access.
- A $25 donation to the Outer Banks Chapter to be used towards our scholarship program , due at time of application.
- making sure to keep your contact information up to date
You are eligible to maintain your assigned access indefinitely so long you perform the above requirements. Failure to meet these obligations may result in your access being re-assigned to another willing sponsor.